A Free Consultation.
WE OFFER A FREE, NO OBLIGATION INITIAL CONSULTATION TO ADVISE:
- Your rights and entitlements
- The claims and legal processes
- The factors which affect the likely duration of your claim
- The settlement and negotiation process
- An estimate of the likely costs and disbursements your matter may incur.
We understand that in some cases, due to the nature of your injuries, it is not convenient for you to visit our office for your initial consultation and we offer an initial consultation conducted at your home, or at hospital.
We also offer after hours appointments to accommodate family members, who may provide support to you, to attend the appointment. It is important to us that you have a clear understanding of the information and legal advice provided and we are committed to providing the advice in clear, easy to understand language.
We understand that your life has been affected in many ways as a result of your injuries and that you may have many questions you wish to have answered, and sufficient time is allowed in every consultation to ensure you have the opportunity to have those questions answered.